Friday, August 9, 2013

The Hobbit An Unexpected Journey 2012 [English].BluRay Torrent Download

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (2012)

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey torrent

Verified Verified Torrent

Health Share ratio

Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Seeds 117 Seeds Peers 98 Peers

Year: 2012
Genre: Adventure, Fantasy
Director: Peter Jackson
Starring: Ian McKellen, Martin Freeman, Richard Armitage


Download torrent

Good rate 22Bad rate 4


Description:
The young hobbit and with reluctance, Bilbo Baggins embarks on a journey to the Lonely Mountain with a surprise live band gnomes to return to their home mountain stolen dragon named Smaug.
Review:
The best of the best. Pete crafted masterpiece. I should say at this point, I'm a new fan of the LOTR movies after seeing this movie. My friends and family always told me I should look like 3 movies, and now I can not wait to sit down with a bowl of popcorn and witness the great scale, and perfect execution of Obi: an unexpected journey to bring all my five senses. Maybe I could expect and how Obi sixth sense. It was just that all good.First 48FPS was a very sharp and your eyes. It was a touch of genius technology for Jackson, and it worked perfectly, so the viewer feel like he / she has a photo frame on the stack Bilbo spy pine looking over a cliff and down to Rivendell. It seems far away, but lets just say I forgot I was watching a movie, and you can feel for yourself what I mean.The execution was fabulous as well, rhythm, shooting angles, acting, script, and more. Nota Howard Shore was so smart and really put a smile on your face. The whole movie will put a smile on your face. Obi will remind you that you can do a lot of things, no matter how small.


No comments:

Post a Comment