Thursday, September 12, 2013

The Hobbit An Unexpected Journey 2012 (English) PDVD Torrent Download

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (2012)

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey torrent

Verified Verified Torrent

Health Share ratio

Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Seeds 107 Seeds Peers 60 Peers

Year: 2012
Genre: Adventure, Fantasy
Director: Peter Jackson
Starring: Martin Freeman, Ian McKellen, Richard Armitage


Download torrent

Good rate 10Bad rate 2


Description:
Young and reluctant hobbit Bilbo Baggins, is embarking on an unexpected journey to the Lonely Mountain with energy group of dwarves to recover their stolen home mountain dragon named Smaug.
Review:
Best of the best. Pete has created a masterpiece. I must say at this point, I'm a new fan of LOTR films after seeing the film. My friends and family is always there for me that I should look at the previous three movies and now I can not wait to sit down with a bowl of popcorn and beautiful scale and perfect execution that The Hobbit witnesses brought an unexpected trip to all 5 senses of the mine. Maybe I can count The Hobbit as a sixth sense. It was just that good.First of all, 48fps was just sharp and clean the eyes. It was a touch of technological wizardry by Jackson, and it works perfectly, so to feel like he / she is a spy photo frame on Bilbos fireplace, or a pine tree on a cliff looking at Rivendell and download the viewer. It seems far-fetched, but can only say that I forget I watched a movie, and you can experience for yourself, what I mean.The performance was great as well, which only indicate the shot angles, the acting, the script, and so more. The score by Howard Shore was so smart and is sure to put a smile on your face. The entire film will put a smile on your face. The Hobbit will remind you that you can do great things, no matter how small.


No comments:

Post a Comment