Sunday, June 2, 2013

Percy Jackson the Lightning Thief 2010 English.DVD-R.Dual Audio Torrent Download

Percy Jackson & the Lightning Thief (2010)

Percy Jackson & the Lightning Thief torrent

Verified Verified Torrent

Health Share ratio

Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Seeds 132 Seeds Peers 88 Peers

Year: 2010
Genre: Adventure, Family, Fantasy
Director: Chris Columbus
Starring: Logan Lerman, Brandon T. Jackson, Steve Coogan


Download torrent

Good rate 11Bad rate 2


Description:
A teenager discovers he's the descendant of a Greek god and sets out on an adventure to settle an ongoing battle between the gods.
Review:
I went to see this film without any expectations. I havent read the books and just read a review of paper.Yes, two games were taken from other films, but what makes this movie different is that it does not take its soft, like Harry P. Was like most of the actors were instructed not ham up.I looked at the clock during the movie (two hours), which is a good sign that I like to go along ride. What I did not like was that most of the mythology that was missing. As expected knowledge. All it did was allow me to connect with the main characters, because I did not know enough about them (from the movie). The music was not pushy, but was fine with the film. There was nothing memorable, except Highway Hell.S / fx to an acceptable level, especially in hell (the place is not God). But the gods were too liking.Maybe my producers are hoping this film will fill the vacancy left by Harry P. hero of this film looks at the age as Harry in his final film.I not think it's a repeater (DVD).


No comments:

Post a Comment