Tuesday, May 14, 2013

The Sixth Sense 1999 English DVDR (480p) Torrent Download

The Sixth Sense (1999)

The Sixth Sense torrent

Verified Verified Torrent

Health Share ratio

Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Seeds 130 Seeds Peers 85 Peers

Year: 1999
Genre: Drama, Mystery, Thriller
Director: M. Night Shyamalan
Starring: Bruce Willis, Haley Joel Osment, Toni Collette


Download torrent

Good rate 13Bad rate 1


Description:
The boy whom correspondence and soul do not know they're dead seeks the help disheartened child psychologist.
Review:
When I first saw The Sixth Sense, I did not know what to expect. I think I look forward to a good horror movie scary. I was very surprised. I found that the purpose of this film was far more than just trying to scare the audience. I found this film is not only the emotions of fear, but faith, devotion, grief of loss and love. The ending was so surprising, I had to see it again. The second time I watched it, I did it from a completely different perspective (this is a very rare quality for each movie), and I enjoy it just as much or maybe even more. I also, like many viewers, try to find misconceptions in history. I could not find one. Except for those who appreciate great soundtracks, the music just helps to enhance the experience of the film. I believe that a great movie is one that helps the viewer to see life and the world differently. The sixth sense is one of those extraordinary films do it for me. This movie reflects on some difficult subjects that will make the viewer to walk away asking the eternal questions. Questions about death, about letting go, about love and eternal devotion, love between parent and child, and between husband and wife. Maybe I read too much into this very wonderful film, but I believe it will be difficult to make a film that dealt with these topics so sharp and so good for years to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment