Wednesday, July 10, 2013

The Descendants 2011 English PDVD.XViD Torrent Download

The Descendants (2011)

The Descendants torrent

Verified Verified Torrent

Health Share ratio

Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Seeds 127 Seeds Peers 73 Peers

Year: 2011
Genre: Comedy, Drama
Director: Alexander Payne
Starring: George Clooney, Shailene Woodley, Amara Miller


Download torrent

Good rate 22Bad rate 2


Description:
Baron tries to re-connect with his two daughters after his wife is seriously injured in a boating accident.
Review:
This is a great movie, no doubt about it. But the combination of Golden Globe, Oscar buzz and positive response to the IMDb, I was expecting a lot more.The story and the film is a perfect starting point. In fact, the slogan caught my attention very much: trying to reconnect with his daughters. This is exactly the kind of movie I like. I knew that this is a film about character development and human connection, typically type of film with the most potential.Unfortunately, it was only decent, but not special. It felt like a movie built so much potential, but failed to release him at some point in the film. The whole movie was too much for me to feel nature. It is not necessary that the land because the story has progressed, but the general feeling of the film, which leads to a more dramatic event felt that it never happened.Its Sounds simple to explain your feelings to the movie, because error was technical or special needs. But it does not linger around and watch my little mind. I felt like it was further investigated by Clooneys character and the character of his daughters. I also think the item itself Clooneys affect performance. There was a good performance, of course, but again, because I felt like it was more to explore, of course, I felt like they were added to his appearance (but not necessarily better). The Oscar buzz this film I compare with other similar movies. And unfortunately, I did not feel like it was enough connection between the characters ... which provides for a possibility to find a connection has not been addressed in my opinion. Unfortunately, I have to say, it is better developed to re-establish links movies.In summary, this is an enjoyable film, but it's missing some key features that degrade the viewing experience to a certain extent.


No comments:

Post a Comment