Friday, July 19, 2013

The Host 2013 English (DVDRip) XViD Torrent Download

The Host (2013)

The Host torrent

Verified Verified Torrent

Health Share ratio

Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Seeds 103 Seeds Peers 87 Peers

Year: 2013
Genre: Action, Adventure, Romance
Director: Andrew Niccol
Starring: Saoirse Ronan, Diane Kruger, Max Irons


Download torrent

Good rate 15Bad rate 0


Description:
If an invisible enemy threatening to take over the human body and erase their memories, Melanie is a risk anything to protect those she cares about most, to prove that love can conquer all dangerous new world.
Review:
I was invited to host the premiere last night and was very impressed with the film. Im not a fan of Twilight, and have not read the book, and if anything, I highly suspect this movie, and for some reason even felt negative towards it (in an eye-rolling way). This means that I found myself walking out of the theater quite surprised. And yes, I still have my virility and has not re-host or host list or whatever they call the new breed. Honestly, I thought it was a wonderfully interesting plot, good acting, and I was fully occupied. Yes, it was a bit of a romantic cheesiness but it seemed to handle himself well and even made fun of himself at times this fact. I think if it was not a very good job Niccol and Saoirse would be easily slipped into a ridiculous cheese, but do not ask. Many difficult steps as well as thought provoking concepts about love, loyalty, perseverance. Around the movie in general. I particularly liked William Hurt, but all trades were par.Perhaps Twilights focused on teens 30something guy, but I liked it. I would definitely recommend this film to give the opportunity for everyone. Im just a shiny silver market now Lotus.


No comments:

Post a Comment