Friday, July 19, 2013

The Guilt Trip 2012 English (BluRay) (XViD) Torrent Download

The Guilt Trip (2012)

The Guilt Trip torrent

Verified Verified Torrent

Health Share ratio

Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Seeds 129 Seeds Peers 77 Peers

Year: 2012
Genre: Comedy
Director: Anne Fletcher
Starring: Barbra Streisand, Seth Rogen, Julene Renee-Preciado


Download torrent

Good rate 8Bad rate 1


Description:
As the inventor Andy Brewster is going to take a trip of a lifetime, and a quick stop at his mother's house turns into an unexpected trip across country with her along for the ride.
Review:
These days, people want to vulgarity in their comedies. It shows how well do Appatow movies at the box office. Now im not saying that I do not like raunchy comedies. In fact, he touched one of my favorite movies.I just do not understand why movies like guilt to get an answer as negative by critics and audiences. Of course, it is not a cinematic masterpiece, but not 40 and that it is better that the answer is.Although fault I laughed out loud all the way through the film made me think about my relationship with my mother. I had a great time with the guilt and recommend it to anyone fed up with today's standards comedy.Funny, real and honest. 7/10 - Thanks for reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment